Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Weird...

Well, my assignments last week have been graded and the results have been released~

Got an A- for my drawing assignment, and got 10, 9, and 13 out of 15 for my 3 written assignments 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Strange.

Because I expected to do okay for assignment 2 and badly screw up assignment 3. Why? Because I did plenty of research and reading for assignment 2 while on the other hand, did a straight-to-MSword, no reading, no research, and no proper drafting 30min effort for assignment 3. So you can see why I was optimistic about 2 and worried about 3. But...

Horror of horrors...
(These are actual comments left by the Tutorial Assistant)

Individual Assignment #2 - Need to learn how to respond to and review an article instead of copying so closely

Individual Assignment #3 - Well-discussed with personal input, systematic and organised. self-critical as well


Damn ironic lor~ NUS.. Tmd... =(

I think the secret to doing well's actually lies within non-preparation! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home