Thursday, August 18, 2005

Whoever's Up There Still Loves Me

For those of you interested.. about the trials..

HAhahAHAHahaHAHahhA~!

What did you expect? It's ME leh!


..
...


I failed... T_T

It's disappointing...

But guess someone up there was trying to comfort me. I saw 5 chiobus' on the way home! And the one at Tiong Bahru was damn fucking rub-my-eyes-I don't-believe-it stunning~~ (NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT "PRINCESS KERK")

" Just looking at her makes my day" kinda chio~ Cannot take it. *nosebleeds* T_T

To quote Dennis, " she 'Akuma 天 ' me!" T_T (I know it doesn't make sense, but when was the last time Dennis made sense.)

And to Tic and Hairy, thanks again for dropping by and thanks for coffee~ =)

*******

Anyway Hairy asked me yesterday what my aims were.

" To do well in school lor."

" Besides that? "

" Erm, saGGf? "

" Besides that? "

" Er... "

Guess I need to start thinking harder about that. Watch this space~ =)

*******

想飛到 那最高最遠最灑脫, 想擁抱 在最美麗的那一刻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home