Friday, August 05, 2005

Magician's Nephew

I found the book you wanted to borrow Kerk.


Before The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe

I opened it and then..


What the hell~

Very shameless lor, my brother. He had this bad fucking habit of writing his name on my books he brought to school for reading periods.


This was a Christmas gift to me lor~ Lau Cheeby~

That's my darling little brother for you. Bugger who reads the Newpaper I buy everyday but wants to claim 70cents from me for the couple of times he's bought it. Sigh....

(Nb, you know I'm fucking bored when I post nonsense like this twice on the same day.)

*******

In my bordom, I took out my C Maths lecture notes and decided to do abit of revision for statistics in preparation of my coming module. Then I realised, all return to teacher already, sian, want to be hardworking also cannot.

What kind of Friday is this~!?

*******

A club spokeswoman told www.manutd.com: "Louis Saha has had arthroscopic surgery for damage to the medial meniscus in his right knee. Louis will be out for a number of weeks."

Not again? Bloody parasite. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home