Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Can't Sleep, So Here's Some Nonsense

Fucking cab fare home was fifteen dollars! What the hell, that's like how much I spent for the whole night's singing and drinks. I gotta learn how to drive... T_T

Anyway, K Box was actually quite fun leh. Should go more often wor. Summore Aozhi Tauren is now a member liaoz somemore. How about it huh =)

Inching nearer and nearer to August, the start of school! Want to quickly start a new life(and hopefully saggf) but at the same time I'm so enjoying bumming around during this period.

Think I shall go book my basic theory tomorrow. If I actually wake up like before 3. Which seems unlikely looking at the current time. So many things I wanna do but I'm just so fucking lazy.

Lau cheeby.

Why is it that I always write nonsense when I reach home at wee hours?

Lastly, to a friend of mine, who's this "bitch"? Update me ya.. Heh.. Can't help it, I'm kaypo by nature. Bo pian la.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home