Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What's Happening?

Went to see the doctor on Tuesday about the numbness in my leg. He says the growth is nothing to worry about, but he told me to watch out for a "pin and needles" feeling and differences of sensation between the legs(I meant difference between the left and right legs, not literally "between the legs"). At that point it felt okay. Then today, the "pin and needles" sensation came. I really do not know what the fuck is happening to me. I hope it's nothing much, but can't help but feel worried. Anybody who knows anything about this? Please enlighten me. =(

But since this nonsense started, I've started to look at life differently. I never used to not think much about dying. Now that this issue has gotten me thinking, there is so much that I still wanna do. So many things I wanna resolve. So many regrets I wanna put right. This one person who I still care so much for but has never had the courage to act.

Not that I'm worried that this condition might be life threatening, but was just having a cig by the window and just started thinking. It's always night when I think of such nonsense. No idea why. Heh. Maybe I'm just getting retarded. The train of thought just went on and on, and I guess its been awhile since I've thought so much.

Conclusion? I'm too young for something of catastrophic consequences to happen to dear old me. Sighhh... Fucking retarded. Now I sound like a wimp. Like a pussy. But these were just thoughts that went through my head a few moments ago, and I was just thinking why not blog it down. It's not everyday that one thinks of issues like this. Maybe when I'm older and i look back at his piece of nonsense it might all make sense to me. Of course, at a risk of looking like a pansie when this whole thing blows over and it turns out to be nothing after all.

Was looking at two of my friend's blogs. Well, if ur reading this, here's my 2 cents worth.

Nobody's perfect. The idea is to find someone who accepts your faults. I don't know what happened, but as you said, you've tried. Didn't work out. Too bad, but life goes on. You might meet better.. At least by trying ur a million times better than me already. Chin up ya? You strike me as a strong person, you'll get over it just fine.

As for the other, I also don't know what happened, but I'll be hanging around if you need me ya? So anything just gimme a call. But not too early hor, I need my beauty sleep =P

Ok, now people are gonna think that I don't know my friends at all. Or worse, gonna think that "Ay you dunno anything still wanna put your two cents worth and kaypo. Go fuck spider la". So, if I said something wrong due to factual misunderstanding, hope you guys don't mind ya. Just got the Uncle Agony mood now.

Okie! Guess that's about all I've gotta say tonight. Anyway, those who know me, I've just learnt how to use MSN! Abit late I know, but please find me on chiaguofeng@hotmail.com ok?

Cheers!


1 Comments:

Blogger Thomaslid said...

hey take care of ya leg sia. don later like me kana surgery heh :)

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home