Friday, July 01, 2005

Bored

Maria Sharapova is hot. I was just watching tennis. I don't know anything about the rules, but is it like compulsory for women players to wear skirts? Makes me very happy wor! Pian yi le wo! Hee... =)

Was a record breaking night at Europa on Tuesday. Almost everyone was there, so I won't talk much about it,
but I'll just post some of the pics! (Yes we had lotsa fun, sports camp people!) =P















Les, Me, Ky
















Me, Les, John
















Jy, Les, Jiarming, Az



Anyway, I was watching TV when I saw the MTV for FIR's "Ba Ai Fang Kai". How come the girl who leaves the guy when the guy obviously wants her to stay is crying? Retarded wor. Sad then don't go lor. But things are not always that simple. Sometimes you just have to let go even if it hurts. Life's a bitch. Very much so to me anyways.. =(

I think I'm starting my nonsense again, better get to sleep. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home