Saturday, June 04, 2005

i cant sleep!

"Foong your england damn power.. as power as the poisonouslady LOL ah beng plus ah lian power" - Lester Chng

nah bay, at least limpei do not believe myself to be a chao ah beng.. im mild mannered foong yo.. and i always keo my room... although while typin my blog, i get abit nua and type in short-form, it doesnt mean that im lousy in english but excel in singlish ok? and i most definitely do not got a feeling that I am getting laid soon ok? because im kns, and all the girls whom ive tried to bring home always zitao gan me 'ay nvr dio slap before ah?' tee gong bo pi ah, may i saggf soon..
'wah foong, u very boh liaos hor' u must be thinking.. but its not true.. i borrow alot of books at one go and i tink you should too! because some of them are really good and check them out.. if u tink the italics makes tis post a chore to read, den may i suggest you close ur eyes shut when ur eyes shift to that particular messy corner.. so to end off, love my postings like you love me and love me for who i am or fuck off..

ok~ if u had no bloody idea wat tat was all abt, i dun blame u.. i dun either.. but to get a better idea, you could visit jy's highly recommended blog at http://www.verypoisonouslady.blogspot.com .. jus note tat im in no way tryin to be offensive, jus tryin to haf a little harmless fun~ and i didnt tink tat was very funny anywaes.. T_T
heck, not everyone can be a comedian =)
cheeRs~



and les, i still tink i write good english =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home