Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Fuckz~!

heRe's my 2nd posting of the daY, so as not to let my loyal supporter ky dowN~ lol..
im back frm tekong.. i oRd todaE! but my bloody ffi's on the 7th, so looks like ive gotta miss my pinKie a little longer.. sigh...
angelfire deleted my account! bitches!
' The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service.'
goddam maggots~! they didnt even say which term~ guess that means no more music =(
anywae dunno how much longer my 'enthu-ness' on the blog will last so in the event that my zotggi dies out, jus take it as a limited edition! lol~ =)
and lastly~ nus rejected my appeal for change of fact, but tats kinda expected so not an issue there~ but anyhow, its an excuse to go out and drink! heh~ Europa tonite guys? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home