Saturday, July 16, 2005

One Night At Chinablack

I'm not the clubbing type. I'm the mild mannered type. But since my friend offered me a lift to and fro, plus the fact that i was bored at home, I decided to join the two of them and head down to Chinablack for my first clubbing experience in over a year.

The driving friend, lets call him Driver, was erm, driving. So along the way he assured me he has the self control and he wasn't drinking.(His eventual self control lasted all of 2mins)

The other, lets call him Diver, had a NDP rehersal the next morning, and thus, decided that he too was not drinking as well.

Because these two can't drink(much), all we had were four mini jugs of beer before we called it a day. I could have continued, but drinking alone is like playing your watergun, you get the same end effect but the process is nowhere as enjoyable nor meaningful. So all I had was another bucket of 5 mini bottles of beer before being dragged by Driver to find his friends.

So we met these pair of twins I know from sometime back, T1 and T2. Its not the first time I've been out clubbing with them but it was definitely the most sober. It was really amusing to see people try to pick up the twins and then after awhile start to talk to the wrong twin.

Because I wasn't high enough to embarrass myself on the dancefloor, I basically stood against the wall and observed the people around. I think this must be one of the few times that I've been on the dancefloor sober. So I watched. Guys can get away with murder lor(although a Lester I know didn't a long way back, but maybe because he wasn't skillful enough). Can get sore eyes one. But also quite song. Heee...

Then Diver was busy acting retarded mimic-ing the dance steps of anybody looking retarded. One day sure tio kio one.

And then T1 saw me standing against the wall and started calling me to dance with her. Oh my god, I just knew I was gorgeous =). The lower head told me to carry on, but my fucking upper head reminded me that T1 was an ex of my "brother" and I used to call her "da sao". So...

"Bu yao la, wo bu shu fu, yao rest yi xia." Sigh... So deprived liao still want to have so many yuan zhe fuck spider la! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home