Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Priorities

Just came home from billard.

I can't believe I played from 9pm-2am but I just did, and I've an assignment to hand up tomorrow that I haven't finished. Guess that means no sleep for me tonight.

I need to get my priorities right.

But just couldn't bring myself to go home and do work after leaving school today. Freaking tiring day and just had to go somewhere and do something relaxing.

Anyways, at least I had fun. =)

********

What if you bought a one dollar item and paid a thousand dollar note for it? I did it today! Twice! Haha..


talk about change

To the NTUC auntie(s)'s credit, she didn't spit on me and slap me across the face, and she was even willing to accept it. But not without closely inspecting the note to see if I was pulling a stunt tho...

Why doesn't the POSB cash deposit machine accept big notes? Caused me so much trouble today lor.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home