Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wicked Sick


Monster Kill~!

Europa last night! It's been awhile since we've been to Europa so sorta got crazy with the beer and all. Burnt like a massive hole in my wallet. At least we enjoyed ourselves. Wouldn't go on too much about it but you could read about Kerk's account of the night here(actually, while copying the link I realised that the majority of his long long post wasn't actually about the Europa but nevermind. Nice afterthoughts tho) And of course, we earned ourselves front row tickets to 'Kerk's Guide On How To Pick Up Girls' on Friday! =)

Haven't been writing here as much as I would want, but school work's starting to pile up. I'm beginning to feel the pressure. Have an assignment due this Friday, but haven't even started on it. There's plenty of time. But just gotta manage it properly and prioritise my activities.

And it doesn't help that my all tutorial classes got no chai~~! Where got motivation to go for classes liddat? It's a tragedy leh. And I've like only got one class today lor.

I hate Wednesdays! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home