Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Made in India

The mind plays funny tricks on you sometimes. Do you know anything about the history of India? Don't think so right?

The East India Company.
Sepoy Mutiny. What was it about the gun cartridges that caused it?
The Educated Elites.
Cash Crops.
Satyagraha.
Policy Of Civil Disobedience.
The Salt March.

Sound familiar? I didn't think I knew anything about India, till my lecture when all this terms where brought up. Then I realised, we did Indian history in Sec 2! Sometimes its strange how something can spark off your memory and thoughts just come flashing back. Just found it quite amazing.

Did you? Or is it just me?

Anyway that's not the point.

On a motherfucking crowded bus on my way home today, I just happened to catch a familiar scent. And like the bloody Indian history, I was hit by a surge of memories. So I stood smiling to myself like an idiot while the happy memories played out in my head.

Then came the not so happy bits. I didn't want to but I couldn't stop it. How could something that seemed so perfect and right eventually end up so wrong? I've not thought about this stuff for like the longest time. One scent brought it all back. Weird thing, the mind is.

Usually I don't like mop (or mope, can't remember how to spell) over such stuff but today's spell just felt different. Sorta like playing out a few months of events in like a few minutes. So I'm like feeling all emotional now. For like the first time in a long time.

I wanto PROMOTE~!
I don't CARE~!

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm a closet SAGGF grouppie. That might explain why I'm such a sucker for romantic comedies. HAha. =P

*******

Don't you people find writing essays again after so long a bitch? I constantly struggle to phrase my sentences properly, think of the right words to use and paraphrase/summarise articles properly.

Or is it just me again?

2 architectural assignments ( I've absolutely no factual knowledge as of now)
1 architectural seminar assignment
1 statistics tutorial
1 drawing assignment
1 South Asia political development summary.

All to be done by this week! Cannot make it lah.

Okie, have to go do my work liaoz. Sickening. Damn bloody sickening. It's been like just 4 weeks. I hate school already.

"Ord lo!" Lanjiao lah.. Ord lo only to fuck spider in uni. Sighhhhh... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home