Friday, March 31, 2006

So I was

walking back to my seat in the library today when I saw this girl looking at me.

Our eyes met, and her lips slowly broke into a smile.

"Wth?"

All the while with her eyes fixed on me, she waited till I was close enough before her lips parted.

"Hi."

I stood stunned.

"OMFG-WTF-ZOTGGI-GLHF-SAGGF-GG-G>B!" I thought. "Is this it? Am I finally gonna be hit on by a girl? Instead of some random guy in some fucked up dirty track pants and racquet? I always knew I was gorgeous! NOW I CAN PROVE IT! HAHA!"

"You don't remember me? I'm seah's friend!"

......
.......
........

T_T


foong's ego.

I swear I'm so gonna remember faces from now on.

*******

Anyone noticed that the English verisons of the "anti-molester campaign" posters has been taken down? The one with the girl refusing to help the guy carry his stuff across the road with the caption screaming "You cannot be sure he is not a molester!"

It's been replaced by the chinese version which roughly translated, goes something along the lines of "Don't go anywhere with strangers." I think it makes a lot more sense. In fact, I think the english caption was bullshit.

I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who thought the english version was retarded and the person who wrote the caption deserve to be fired straight away.

No point made, no moral of the story, just some random musings. I'm just bored from a whole day of mugging. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home