Monday, March 20, 2006

Foong Makes a Friend T_T

After Kingyau dropped off the train at Tiong Bahru after the game yesterday, this random fella, accompanied with his girlfriend, took the seat next to me. He was wearing some gayish purple trackpants and holding a racquet.

So I put on my earphones, and starting playing mahjong on my handphone to kill time. That's when random fella, henceforth known as RF, asked me a question. He spoke in Malaysian accented chinese.

"How long does it take to get to Tampines?"

"About 20 minutes."

"Oh, ok thanks."

Thinking that was the end of our little conversation, I went back to my mahjong. That's when RF started his nonsense.

"Wah, you playing mahjong ah! I haven't played in a long time leh."

I contemplated ignoring him, but thinking it'll be rude, I answered. That was when it all began. He asking me about all sorts of things, from my school, to my family, to my vacation spots, to my favourite sports. It wasn't even a conversation. I didn't bother to contribute. I just replied. It was more like a bloody Q & A session. What the fuck.

Half of me wanted to ask him to stfu, but I'm mild mannered, so i responded with disinterested answers and weak smiles.

Then came the killer. He started talking about how he'll ask me out for tea if his in my area (I told him I'll be dropping off at Bedok)

"Fucking please don't ask for my phone number!" I prayed.

Then he extended his hand, introduced himself, asked for my name, and then MY GODDAMN FUCKING HANDPHONE NUMBER!

/me tio snook.

So i gave it. Yes you read that right! I dunno what the fuck I was thinking but I gave it. (Kingyau "I cant believe you gave your number to a guy!") But I seriously didnt know how to reject him ma... T_T

How weird is that man! And its not like RF was alone, he had his damn girlfriend with him and he chose to talk to me! What the hell?

So I left the train, and after that little misadventure, I was to meet random fella 2 (RF2)!

RF 2 was in a pair of dirty green coloured trackpants and holding a racquet. He spoke in Malaysian accented chinese. (Notice the fucking coincidence)

"How do you get the Watsons?"

"I have no idea, I don't stay around here."

Again this RF2 decided that I look like a very interesting person and decided to ask me more than I care to tell. This time I was saved by the bus.

What the hell is wrong man? What are the chances of running into two weirdos on the same day?! Are these events supposed to mean something? Fuck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

see see see, im rite, you are becoming a gay... oops i mean guy magnet. U should be glad they never ask you go Bedok Jetty to fish together yah.

11:09 pm  
Blogger foong said...

hAha... i think asking me for tea is worse lor... bloody gay drink..

if he said beer mayb not so bad u know, but tea?! wtf?

1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home