Saturday, March 11, 2006

Zot

Went pubbing with the guys again tonight, despite the fact that I'm probably gonna get smashed again in a few hours at Weikin's for his birthday bbq...

Third time there, fifth bottle of Martell opened in 5 days, and I'm glad to say, I managed to emit some brown ppt in the lift on my way home just now. Must be the mutton dish I had for dinner. At least I managed to like, get the waitress who jio-ed me to drink totally smashed. HAha!

So much for her so called "I've only vomited once in my four months of work here" ya..

Was on the verge of making the wrong call again on my way home tonight. Those who have been with me the previous nights should know what I mean...

I've been thinking of ending it, but it's a hard thing to do... Especially when it's sausages all year round when I hang around with the /S guys...

This entry's probably damn random, but that kinda reflects my mental state now...

A friend asked me if I missed someone. I answered "all the time."

But then again, life's a bitch ain't it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home