Saturday, February 24, 2007

#iS Talks About Music

I told Kerk yesterday I didn't understand the meaning of The Cranberries' Ode to My Family.

TeddyB : o yea i spent 10 mins just now looking at the lyrics
TeddyB : of ode to my familty
TeddyB : just to tell u wat u want to know
TeddyB : because I CARE ABT U

foONG : lol
foONG : okkhayy
foONG : so can u explain
TeddyB : k la
TeddyB : see how u want o interpret lo

foONG : how can u interpret it?
foONG : an ode is a shoutout rite
foONG : like something positive
TeddyB : the happy interpretion
TeddyB : is this is a song about how her family loved her as a child
TeddyB : but nobody cares about this type of songs

foONG : so its probably the unhappy interpretation
foONG : which i didnt manage to get
TeddyB : the unhappy interpretation is tat her father probably banged her
foONG : LOL
foONG : i didnt see tat far in
TeddyB : and she became a prostitute
TeddyB : so yea foong
TeddyB : are u happy spent 10 mins of my life on u

foONG : cfm or not
foONG : are u jus smoking me?
TeddyB : cuz u know the part where she said
TeddyB : do you like me standing there?
TeddyB : understand what i've become,ita wasn't my design
TeddyB : saying everybody looks down on her
TeddyB : cuz she's a pro
TeddyB : but it's not her fault

foONG : den the father bang her one is the
foONG : He liked me, oh, he liked me. Does anyone care?
foONG : lol
foONG : okkhayy
TeddyB : yea
foONG : i hate to say tis
foONG : but ur a genius
KeLvin : u guys are twisted
foONG : its a twisted interpretation
foONG : but i like it
KeLvin : its more bcoz
KeLvin : cranberries are irish
KeLvin : and the place is very wartorn
KeLvin : so they grew up in those type of environment
KeLvin : like the ghetto type<
KeLvin : and probably the family didn't spend alot of time together
KeLvin : or something
foONG : i kinda like kerk's twisted interpretation
sPutz : actually i think the new songs that they play on 987 now
sPutz : damn fucked uo
sPutz : whole day rnb
sPutz : half the song is
sPutz : fuck that bitch
sPutz : suck my dick

sPutz : thats what they are playing all the time now what
sPutz : our younger generation gg

I love the channel when people are alive. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home