Friday, September 12, 2008

24

Come think of it, assuming I live to 72, I'm a third of my way to the grave. The way around this, is of course, increasing my life expectancy as I age, but I hardly think I'm gonna hit anything beyond 75 given the rate I smoke and drink. Birthdays suddenly don't seem like a good thing anymore. Regardless, many thanks to you boys (and some girls) who came down! I had a really smashing (literally) time!

Pictures!


/S

East-siders!

TMNTs in full force

if you can't saggf...

Peter Gout Guest Appearance!

Dennis's RARE appearance


Jazz colleagues

And regulars.

i hope it comes true.

Playing some sure lose game with the cake

It was a good night, thanks again to those who made it possible! =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you think we will live till like 48 or 50 and we are already half way there. lol

12:48 pm  
Blogger foong said...

i don't want to die so early ma.. 72's about right.. hahaha..

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home