Sunday, July 01, 2007

Update!

Been awhile since I wrote anything of significance here, and despite the fact I'm writing now, it's likely to stay that way. Kinda like writing a composition (when was the last time you wrote one?) without a decent story in mind. Which also means this entry's gonna be random. And probably emo too, though I'm kinda hoping against the latter.

Speaking of compositions, I can remember my last one. It was about a girl. And that was during the bloody 'O' Levels English paper. Looking back, I think I must have had balls of steel. Wouldn't have risked such an emo piece of writing on a major paper if I had to do it again. Budden again, hell, I was a just teen beginning to be screwed over by the vicious cycle called love.

Emo-meter was buzzing, so yeah, time for a change in direction. Being emo sucks. Being perpectually emo is gay. And dodgy. And massively irritating. Drink beer instead! Unless that makes you emo too. Then you should probably just play lots of DoTA.

Lastly, was at my cousin's wedding over the weekend. Rarely take pictures, so it's a chance to photo-whore! Yuppie!


me, sis, bro. I look like i just woke up (i did)


the same


with mum. she looks like a passerby that got into the pic by accident T_T


the same. The lady in the purple bareback at the top left corner is hot. And her dress was cut really low. The *ahem*'exhibits' on display were class. I hope she never reads this.

That's all folks! Till next time! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home