Saturday, September 16, 2006

Busy, Busy.

Been a busy week. Assignments due, quizzes(I'm not quite sure i spelt that right) and presentations. I can't believe I woke up at 9am on Saturday to finish my part of the upcoming presentation because I had to email my part to my group mates by 12.

Maybe it's been a long time since last semester, but I seriously don't remember being so busy nor starting to mug as early as week 3 the previous sems. I hope the excessive mugging doesn't turn me into a freak. T_T

Interesting relationship news the past few days. First it was the NTU lecturer who plays to perfection the part of the immature jilted lover by spamming the immigration board with emails condemning his ex-mistress after he apparently got dumped.

Then comes along this fella who takes the 'psycho ex-boyfriend' role to a whole new level by pushing his ex-girlfriend off the platform into the path of an incoming train yesterday. It's amazing how enriching half an hour of reading Xing Ming can be.

Apparently psycho fella was a double degree holder. Look no further for evidence that compulsive mugging can turn a person into a freak with no EQ.

And they say nothing ever happens in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home