Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Possibly the Best Song in the World


Watch the whole thing

I haven't been writing in a long time. There's been nothing to write about, but this is possibly the best song in the world. Watch the whole video, and see how many songs you can recognise. If your that bored that is.

I've got a new tagboard by the way.

Bitches, even if you have nothing to say just type something man! It sucks to hafta redo the bloody chatterbox lor. Confirms that I have no readers. =(

Finally, there's many things I wanna say, wanna write, but I'm worried about the people who would see it. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a blog, but I dunno... T_T

Update : Found the song list! Pwn!

劲歌金曲

第一章: 天大的爱

爱你/ 爱是永恒/ 我的骄傲/ 爱是最大权利/ 恋爱大过天   

第二章: 讲情   

Shall We Talk/ 哪有一天不想你/ 越吻越伤心/ 我说过要你快乐/ 假如让我说下去/ 情深说话未曾讲   

第三章: 日月星辰风雨潮   

太阳星辰/ 爱如潮水/ 蓝雨/ 爱如潮水/ 风继续吹/ 让一切随风/ 如风/ 约定   

第四章: 两个人   

现代爱情故事/ 相爱很难/ 谁令你心痴/ 相逢何必曾相识/ 教我如何不爱她/ 温柔的你   

第五章: 浪情歌   

谁明浪子心/ 友情岁月/ 飞女正传   

第六章: 神爱世人   

少女的祈祷/ 神啊救救我/ 爱神   

完结章: 好心一早放开我   

小城大事/ 献世/ 爱与诚/ 好心分手/ 谁愿放手

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home